We are one month out and this is a perfect time to test your donation links! Ask some questions of your process to make it easy and efficient to receive money on Giving Tuesday!
- Which platform are you using to collect donations?
- Does the link for donation expire?
- Can you receive donations for one month without your link expiring?
- How much of a fee are you charged (if any) for donations?
- Have you picked your favorite choice for receiving donations online?
- Did you do your research?
- Do you wish to fundraise for the whole organization or a specific project?
- What is the most efficient way for you to get the money to your organization and those who need it?
These questions are very important and will help you get the most out of Community Giving Day in Big Rapids on November 30th but also for Giving Tuesday. We want to help you get your donations!
It’s important now to make sure of the following:
- Your social media is showing the date of Community Giving Day, and continues to share blogs and you have liked and followed the page so you are receiving updates.
- You are up to date on all of your social media including Instagram and Twitter showing that you are participating in this fundraising event.
- Now would be a good time to advertise this event on your website.
- Make sure that your email contact list is also aware of this event.
- Call your constituents and let them know about the event, and that they can donate in person or online.
- Make sure you are prepared to not only receive checks but as mentioned above, online donations make it simple and easy for you to get that extra money from sometimes unexpected sources.
If you are a volunteer or non-profit supporter, please share the information you see on social media, in the news, on the radio etc. We want to make this double the success we had last year and watch Mecosta County Nonprofits soar! Please help by sharing, liking, posting, reposting, word-of-mouth, and even sign language!
Write in the sky if you think it will help get the word out! We support innovation!
November 30th is the date. Click here for the link to the event page https://fb.me/e/1eDKk68Sx